We host outdoor weddings at North Haltey in the Eastern Townships
La Station Chêne rouge, nestled in the picturesque North Hatley region of the Eastern Townships, is a prime location for an outdoor wedding ceremony. Not only is the outdoor space vast and beautiful, it's also complemented by flexible facilities that can easily accommodate intimate or larger weddings.
What's more, thanks to our open-air accommodations (mini-chalets and glamping tents), your guests will be able to stay overnight.
In short, if you're looking for a unique, intimate venue with a magnificent landscape to make your wedding an unforgettable celebration, Station Chêne rouge in North Hatley is the perfect choice. Let the beauty of the Eastern Townships illuminate your union and create lasting memories.
- Site capacity: approx. up to 120 people
- Capacity (nights): 65 people plus campsite
- Capacity of covered terrace: 30 people
- 8500 ft2 lawned terrace
- 120A electric panel
- Wifi for private events: between 750 and 500MBPS
Frequently asked questions
How to cope with unpredictable weather, especially rain?It's always a good idea to have a back-up plan, such as renting a marquee or having another indoor venue available. At La Station, we have a covered pavilion.
Are there any restrictions on buying alcohol at the Station?Food, alcohol and event planning are at your discretion and do not necessarily need to be purchased from us.
Are there any noise restrictions for outdoor weddings?Yes, most municipalities have noise bylaws that dictate the volume and time at which music can be played. We ask that the volume of music be reduced considerably by 9 p.m., and that it no longer be played by 11 a.m.
What clothing is recommended for guests, given temperature variations?It's often a good idea to inform guests of the outdoor nature of the wedding in the invitation, so that they can dress appropriately. This may involve layers of clothing for cooler temperatures, or sun protection for summer events.
Full resort privatization
For the most intimate of ceremonies, our entire resort can be reserved.
The complete privatization of the Station Chêne Rouge includes:
- Exclusive to Station Chêne rouge for your dates
- Access to 22 homes and 5 camping platforms (see capacity more in this message)
- Flexible payment terms
- The covered event pavilion
- The main chalet (reception pavilion)
- Harvest-style country table and benches
- Head table
- 6 showers and 4 indoor toilets for guests and ample on-site parking
- Using the grounds for engagement photos
- Communal campfires maintained
- Outdoor heated saltwater pool
- Lawn games
- On-site electricity
Type fugues for intimate weddings
Our elopement packages are available year-round at the Main Chalet.
If you're looking for a quiet, intimate destination to celebrate your love, an elopement-style celebration in our charming, picturesque surroundings may be just what you're looking for. Exchange vows surrounded by your closest friends and family in our beautiful forest, then celebrate with a bohemian al fresco dinner overlooking a gorgeous pond and the Eastern Townships countryside.
This package includes :
- Use of the main chalet or event pavilion for your ceremony
- 2 nights in a micro Chalet for you and your guests
- Accommodation for up to 10 guests
- Decoration and flowers
- Covered outdoor dining room
- 2 Bottles of Domaine Bergeville sparkling wine
When it comes to food, beverages and other services, we are not wedding planners and focus our efforts on renting the venue and our accommodations. When you book space with us, we offer you a list of preferred partners, but it's your responsibility to use them or not, depending on your concept and/or budget. Food, alcohol and event planning are at your discretion and do not necessarily have to be purchased from us.