*** It's important to know that these essential homes offer a form of camping experience. ***
At Station Chêne Rouge, our aim is to make you feel, for just a moment, as if you were on your own property, in your own mini-chalet. as if you were on your own property, in your own mini-chalet.
Stress-free and you'll enjoy completely autonomous access to the Essentiel mini chalet.
The Clubhouse, our main chalet, is an extension of your mini-cabin during your stay. Shared with other guests, it's open 24 hours a day7 days a week. More than just a place to pass through, it's a real living space where you can relax, play, read, prepare a fondue, take advantage of a teleworking area, or even use the barbecue.
The Clubhouse is also equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi connection to keep you connected. It's fully equipped with crockery and cutlery so you can prepare and enjoy your meals.
To enhance your mornings or offer you a sweet break during the day, we are pleased to offer you Nespresso coffee at your disposalcoffee, and at the Clubhouse you'll also find ice , all offered free of charge during your stay.
Our aim is to immerse you fully in a natural environment and provide you with a truly exotic experience, cars are not allowed on site. To access your Essentiel mini chalet, wheelbarrows are available in the main parking lot. Load up your luggage and follow the path to your haven of peace. These wheelbarrows will take you to your accommodation, and begin your stay in perfect harmony with nature.
* Our Essentiels chalets sleep 2.
What to bring :
- Bedding and/or sleeping bags (You can also use our bedding service, which costs $35 per stay.)
- All kitchen and dining equipment
- Fire starter and lighter for your outdoor fire
- Flashlight or headlamp
- Cooler for food and drinks
- For your dog: leash, poop bag, cushion or crate, water bowl and food.
Included in your stay :
- Free parking
- New portable toilet 70 meters from your home
- Firewood(available for self-service near your mini-chalet)
- Ice (available for self-service at the Clubhouse)
- Access to the Clubhouse, with its natural teleworking area and barbecue
- Free Nespresso coffee at the Clubhouse
- Access to heated saltwater pool
- WIFI connection via extra-fast cable (available only in the main chalet and events building)
- Access to the different terraces
- Access to the event building and barbecue
- Using our aerial hammock
- Showers (with underfloor heating, our sanitary block offers 3 showers for women, 3 showers for men, 4 toilets and a washbasin)
Inside your mini cottage
- Capacity of 2 persons
- Queen" floor mattress
- Some candles
- A jerry can for drinking water, cooking and/or washing dishes.
Outside your mini cottage
- A fire ring and an outdoor cooking grid
- A picnic table
- 2 Adirondack chairs
Pour bien préparer votre séjour
Veuillez visitez notre foire aux questions