Welcome to Station Chêne rouge and thank you for choosing us for your stay in North Hatley.
Your accommodation, Le Renard will be ready for you from 4pm, with totally autonomous access and no need to stop at a reception.
Please note that there is no electricity in this accommodation.
The Clubhouse, our main chalet, is available 24/7 as a shared living space. Here you'll find Wi-Fi, a fully equipped kitchen, and free Nespresso coffee and ice. Tap water is safe to drink.
To preserve the natural environment, cars are not allowed on site. Wheelbarrows are available to transport your luggage from the parking lot to your home via a footpath.
Enjoy your stay
* The Fox is our smallest rustic and ecological micro-cottage.
Enjoy your stay
The Fox dist. Home: 40 m. Dog: Yes
What to bring :
- Bedding and/or sleeping bags.
- All kitchen and dining equipment
- Fire starter and lighter for your outdoor fire
- Flashlight or headlamp
- Cooler for food and drinks
- For your dog: leash, poop bag, cushion or crate, water bowl and food.
Included in your stay :
- Free parking
- New portable toilet 70 meters from your home
- Firewood(available for self-service near your mini-chalet)
- Ice (available for self-service at the Clubhouse)
- Access to the Clubhouse, with its natural teleworking area and barbecue
- Free Nespresso coffee at the Clubhouse
- Access to our heated outdoor saltwater swimming pool (June to October). Pool opening dates depend on weather conditions. *Ourpool is closed for the season
- WIFI connection via extra-fast cable (available only in the main chalet and events building)
- Access to the different terraces
- Access to the event building and barbecue
- Using our aerial hammock
- Showers (with underfloor heating, our sanitary block offers 3 showers for women, 3 showers for men, 4 toilets and a washbasin)
Inside your mini cottage
- Capacity of 2 persons
- Queen" floor mattress
- Some candles
- A jerry can for drinking water, cooking and/or washing dishes.
Outside your mini cottage
- A fire ring and an outdoor cooking grid
- A picnic table
- 2 Adirondack chairs
To prepare your stay
Please visit our frequently asked questions